SAILING NEWS 2018/19 Season
The Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions are on the HBYC website for the 2018/19 Sailing Season for all HBYC conducted Series.
It is very important for entrants to adhere to the following MOB reference in the NOR for HBYC conducted Series.
“ HBYC entrants must have on board for all races in this Series a crew member who has completed the HBYC Man Overboard Awareness Session (or a MOB Course by a recognised Authority) and a written MOB procedure for retrieving a crew member from the water.”
Please note the following important upcoming dates and events.
- Race 1 Twilight (Wed) - 10th October 2018
- Race 1 Twilight (Thu) - 11th October 2018
- 2017-2020 Racing Rules of Sailing
- 2018/19 Race Entry
Notice to Compeitors - Racing Categories and Safety Equipment
Club Courses - Click here
Mark Locations for Club Courses - Click here
Mark Locations- a mud map of Port Phillip Bay Marks
- Draft Racing Calendar - Calendar
- 2017-2021 - YA Safety Equipment Audit Forms:
- Race Management Roster - Coming Soon
HBYC Sailing Administrator